Fostering Hu’Mentality in Entrepreneurship
What differentiates a good student profile from a great one? As college admissions become increasingly competitive, admission officers begin to look beyond GPA and standardized test scores.
What if you could positively impact your community with a signature project you’ve put together and lead? Not only will your signature project benefit society, but it will help demonstrate your leadership qualities on your college applications.
We’re inviting all students to join our PitchFEST competition, where you will get a chance to win seed money to fund your very own signature project.
Not too sure how to start a signature project? Join the expo and learn everything there is to know about starting your own signature project as well as the most up to date college admission strategies.
Free admission, competition spots are limited – Sign Up Today!
Why should you attend?
- Win up to $5,000 to use towards your signature project
- Learn about college admission strategies and updates to the application process
- 1-on-1 college admission help with professional college admission consultants
Where & When?
- Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Saturday, August 27th
- Can’t Make it? Click Here to Sign Up for Our Peninsula & East Bay Seminars