- This event has passed.
San Francisco – Getting into Your Dream School
April 29 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The Common Application Just Changed!
The Common Application, used by nearly 700 colleges and universities in the United States and abroad for admissions, just announced its essay prompts for the 2017-2018 college admissions season — and there are some big changes from last year.
- Why are soft skills important for college applications?
- Public School Counselors, Private School Counselors, Family, Friends, Alumni – Who should you listen to for college admission advice?!
Why should you attend?
- Get the latest updates to the college admission process.
- Learn how to develop your soft skills for college.
- Learn how to filter all the different kinds of information on college admissions and take action on the most effective advice.
Join hundreds of other parents and students!
Don’t miss this important event for Spring 2017, tickets will sell out!