How long did you think you could run from the SAT? We tried too, but it finally caught up to us. Which is exactly why we can improve your score by an average of 100 points! We know the SAT inside and out. Give us 60 hours of your time, and 1/4th of your hope. Then, see what we can do for you. Our test-taking strategies will transform your fears into fierceness. After completing the four modules of this course, and reviewing the results of four diagnostic tests along the way, you will be confident that a high SAT score is just a matter of time.
- The SAT Boot Camp aims to equip high school students with the knowledge, strategies, and confidence to successfully tackle the SAT’s Reading Test, Writing and Language Test, Mathematics Test, and optional Essay Test.
- Over the course of 64+ hours (48 hours of class plus 16+ hours of test), divided into four modules, students will take four full-length diagnostic tests with essays and thoroughly review all test sections with specialized instructors.
- Targeted module lessons will help students master crucial SAT test-taking strategies and concepts in a motivating, collaborative environment. Our experienced instructor not only teaches you how to solve each problem, but also teaches you the strategies of solving each type of problems.
- Dates: 5/18 – 5/26
- Time: Sat and Sun 9:30AM – 2:00PM
N.B.: The exact order of lessons within each module is at the center’s discretion. Diagnostic Tests will always be on Day 1 though.
|1||Diagnostic Test 2 with Essay Test||· College Board Practice Test 2.|
|2||English – Reading||· Understanding main idea questions
· Comprehending vocabulary in context questions
· Understanding paraphrase questions
· Understanding author’s intent questions
· Test – taking methods
· Question types
|3||English – Writing & Language, Essay||· Vocabulary List 2
· Big – Picture Questions
· Reading for main idea and argument structure
· Analyzing evidence, reasoning, and rhetorical devices
|4||Math||· Problem solving and data analysis
· Graphs, scatter plots, two-way table, and statistical analysis
The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
by The College Board (Author)
Barron’s SAT, 29th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests
by Sharon Weiner Green M.A. (Author), Ira K. Wolf Ph.D. (Author), Brian Stewart M.Ed.
Barron’s Math Workbook for the NEW SAT, 6th Edition (Barron’s Sat Math Workbook)
by Lawrence S. Leff M.S. (Author)